September 23, 2008

Grrr Computer

Our computer crashed. The one we put all our pictures on. Every picture that we have ever taken since Declan was born. Every picture we have of his entire life! (So far.) Julia likes to laugh at me because when Declan was three weeks old I started crying just thinking about the fact that the pictures I had of him as a one-week-old were all the pictures I was ever going to have of him as a one-week-old. So you can imagine how this computer situation is making me feel. Luckily our good friend Jon is recovering everything for us! Thank you, Shelton!

Still, for now, there are no pictures to post of Declan or anything else. For instance, we had a lovely trip to San Jose last week. Thank you, Aunt Diane, Uncle Don, Christy and Jenny, for opening your home to us. We visited with Jonathan and Bertha and went to Logan's awesome cowboy birthday party (of which I have fabulous pictures).

Tomorrow Declan and I are off to visit his great grandparents and celebrate Gramp's 88th birthday!

1 comment:

Luke and Bethany said...

Bummer about your computer... I bought a hard drive from Costco a little bit ago to make a back up cuz I heard of that happening to people. Hopefully your friend can retrieve the pics.. then you can back them up. If you by the hard drive it's really easy.. at least the one I got. The program that's in it just tell my computer to back up anything I do that is new right onto the hard drive.. when I plug it in.

anyway, love you Solera.. we should go for a walk again soon..

Bethany