This is Declan's default pose. Very intellectual, don't you think?I know these pictures are terrible, but they are the only ones I have been able to get of him doing this. He does it about fifty times a day (three of these pictures were taken within 10 minutes), but these days whenever he spots the camera he immediately stops whatever he is doing and makes a beeline for it. It's making picture-taking extremely difficult. I have been trying for a week now to capture his little dance on film. It is sooo funny! He gets on all fours, tucks his chin and rocks back and forth to the beat. He especially likes dancing to the new U2 album! I wish I could share it with all of you.
I guess I need to work on my stealthy ninja-photographer skills.

2 comments:
Things that make you go "Hmmmm"
what a very pensive boy!
(could this be his reaction while watching you- I know I used to make the same expression in response to some of your antics! jk)
I love your blog solera.. Declan is just getting cuter and cuter...I just got to Iraq a few days ago.. who would have guessed I'd be all the way out here. It's an incredible place. Sheep and little boy shepherds everywhere. it makes the bible come alive.. anyway, my internet connection sucks but I hope this gets to you.. love you lots.. you are a great mom! Love you pictures...
bethany
Post a Comment