June 22, 2009
T.M.A.F.I. 2009
Every year for...a while now? ...we've headed up to the mountains above Bishop, CA with our friends for what is known as T.M.A.F.I.: the Table Mountain Annual Fishing Invitational (except, of course, last year when we made an exception for the Great Bass Family Reunion and Road-Trip). We stay at the most beautiful campsite for three nights and on Saturday we have a giant fishing competition on Lake Sabrina. This year we shared a boat with good friends Eric & Julia. Julia won the prize for longest fish--on her first trip! Yay Julia! I won the prize for biggest stringer (again). Jeff won nothing (again). And Grandma & Grandpa won the prize for best grandparents as they took care of Dex most of the weekend and let us fish. Thanks Mom & Dad! You are the best...and you are coming back next year...right?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment